Herb Marinated Feta Cheese Cubes
Great accent for salads and on Charcuterie board
A 5 STEP RECIPE.
YIELD: 1 PINT OF ¾ ‘’SQUARES
Wine Pairing: Pietro Family Cellars Field Blend Red Wine.
PREP TIME:5 minutes, TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
- 1 container Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp GC Napa Valley Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1 tsp. GC Napa Valley Lavender Tellicherry Pepper
- 1/2 cup GC Napa Valley Basil Olive Oil
- Drain water/brine from feta cheese. Remove feta from container onto a cutting board. Feta often comes in large slices. Be careful not to break the cheese. Dry any liquid with paper towel. The less liquid the better result. Cut cheese into 1/2” cubes.
- Sprinkle Mediterranean Herb Blend and Lavender Tellicherry Pepper over cheese cubes. Carefully turn to coat all sides
- Return Feta cubes to the container they were purchased in and pour 1/2 Basil Olive Oil over the cubes. Put lid back on and gentlyturn container side to side to coat cubes with oil.
Use HERB MARINATED FETA CHEESE CUBES in a salad or as part of a charcuterie platter, also delicious on a toothpick with 2 cherry tomatoes and 1 FETA CHEESE CUBE.
- Prefer organic, farmers market, garden grown, and GMO, hormone-antibiotic-nitrate free products.
- 1 container Feta Cheese.
- GC Napa Valley Lavender Tellicherry Pepper.