White Peach Sauvignon Blanc Sangria
A lusciously ripened peach combined with a sassy Sauvignon Blanc creates a refreshing summer drink
PREPARATION TIME: 20 Minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 30 minutes to one day (Best if made the day before)
- 1 Bottle White Wine – we prefer CE Cellars Levity Sauvignon Blanc, mineral but not too grassy
- 4 White Peaches-ripe
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 1 Pint fresh Raspberries (2 small baskets)
- 1 Bottle white wine – we prefer CE Cellars Levity Sauvignon Blanc
- 4 White ripe peaches: 3 for Sangria, 1 for garnish
- ½ Cup GC Napa Valley Lavender Infused Honey
- 2 Sprigs of rosemary
- 1 Pint fresh raspberries
- Pour white wine into pitcher. (Do not select a sweet wine).
- Heat Lavender Honey in microwave for 15 seconds and whisk into wine-before other ingredients for a cleaner presentation.
- Wash peaches, cut 3 in half, remove seed, then add to pitcher. Slice 1 into thin slices for garnish just before serving.
- Add raspberries to pitcher.
- Add rosemary to pitcher.
- Place in refrigerator to chill. The longer the better.
Sangria is best served the next day. The peaches infuse the wine with delicious flavor. Fill tall glass with ice and pour Sangria into glass. Garnish with fresh peach slices on th edge of the glass, then top with and a sprig of rosemary.