Touchdown Crispy Rosemary Honey Lemon Chicken Wings
Wine Pairing: 2012 Gabrielle Collection Juxtaposition
Preparation Time: 10 minutes. Cooking Time: 30 minutes. Total Time: 40 minutes.
- 2 ½ Pounds chicken wings, drumettes and flats separated.
- 3 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Flour
- 2 Tbs. Corn starch
- 3 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Poultry Rub Seasoning
- 3 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Lemon Sea Salt
- ½ Cup GC Napa Valley Rosemary Honey
- 1 Tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tsp. Lime Juice
- 2 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- ½ Tsp. Red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat dry chicken with paper towels.
- Add chicken to a large mixing bowl, coat and toss chicken with GCNV Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil, GCNV Poultry Rub, corn starch, and flour.
- Evenly place chicken on a wire rack on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes in total. (Flip chicken half way through cooking)
- Add honey to small sauce pan with chili flakes, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, and lemon juice. Bring to a slight simmer for 3-5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Place on your favorite serving plate with rosemary honey sauce drizzled on top or on the side.