Savory Smoked Paprika Popcorn
Serves: 4 - 6
Wine Pairing: 2013 Gabrielle Collection Equilateral
Preparation time: 3 minutes. Cooking time 3 minutes. Total time: 6 minutes.
- ¼ Cup Organic Popcorn kernels
- 2 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Extra Virgin Savory Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Meat Rub Seasoning
- 1 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Cabernet Sea Salt
- Toss ¼ cup un-popped popcorn in a mixing bowl with ¼ Tsp. GCNV Extra Virgin Savory Olive Oil to coat.
- Place popcorn in a large/tall brown paper lunch bag, fold down top inch of bag twice to seal and place flat in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Once popcorn is popped, pour into a mixing bowl, and add 1 Tsp. GCNV Extra Virgin Savory Olive Oil (Or to taste) and toss popcorn until fully coated, this allows the additional ingredients to stick better.
- Add GCNV Cabernet Sea Salt and GCNV Meat Rub.
- Mix and enjoy!
Add popcorn to your favorite bowl or serving dish. Have a seat and enjoy the game!