Rosemary Honey Roasted Almonds
Wine Pairing: 2013 Pietro Family Cellars Sauvignon Blanc
Preparation Time: 5 minutes. Cooking Time: 20 minutes. Total Time: 25 minutes.
- 1 lb. (4 cups) Almonds, unsalted
- 2 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Rosemary Leaves
- 3 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Rosemary Sea Salt
- 5 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Rosemary Honey
- 2 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Lavender Tellicherry Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place almonds in large mixing bowl.
- Warm GCNV Rosemary Honey to a pourable consistency (15 seconds in microwave).
- Add GCNV Rosemary Honey to almonds and mix so all are evenly coated.
- Spread Rosemary Honey coated almonds onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Finely chop or grind Rosemary Leaves.
- Sprinkle GCNV Lavender Tellicherry Pepper, GCNV Rosemary Leaves/Powder, and GCNV Rosemary Sea Salt evenly over almonds.
- Bake for 20 minutes, mix almonds around every 5 minutes to prevent from burning.
Let almonds cool before transferring to serving dish for all your guests to enjoy. These are also great to have for a light snack. Best to keep in a cool dry place.
This is a great treat to have at your home bar to wow your guests, or the perfect snack to have while watching the big game.