‘Pretty in Pink’ Rosé Spritzer
With Pomegranate Sugar Cocktail Rim Seasoning
It’s ‘pink perfection’ in a glass!
Recipe by: Gabrielle
Wine Pairing: 2018 Gabrielle Collection Rosé D’Été Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
PREP TIME: 10 minutes TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
Yield 44 oz. = (4) 11 oz. servings or (6) 7oz. servings
- 1 pink grapefruit, need ½ cup freshly squeezed juice
- 2 limes, need 2 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. freshly squeezed juice (reserve ½ lime)
- ½ cup vodka, good quality, chilled
- 1 cup strawberry flavored sparkling water or tonic water, chilled
- 1 bottle 750 ml. 2018 Gabrielle Collection Rosé D’Été Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, chilled
- 1 pouch 6 oz. GC Napa Valley Cocktail Rim Seasoning: Organic Pomegranate Sugar
- Garnish: 6 decorative pink and white striped straws
- Optional garnish: 1 pink edible rose with petals removed or 6 small edible spring flower blossoms
- Mix in a large pitcher the following: pink grapefruit juice, lime juice, vodka, sparkling water, and Gabrielle Collection Rosé D’Été Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Cut the reserved ½ lime into 4 wedges.
- Prepare serving glasses: Mound Pomegranate Sugar on a flat plate or in a bowl that is a larger diameter than the serving glasses. Moisten the rim of each glass with a lime wedge, then dip firmly into the Pomegranate Sugar once or twice. Set aside.
Using a funnel, carefully pour the Rosé Spritzer into the center of the glasses; avoid hitting the sugared rim. Add the decorative straw. Float a rose petal or flower blossom in each glass.
▼ Click here to download the recipe card