Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Crispy Potatoes With Inviting Aromas Of Rosemary and Garlic
- 3 lbs. or approximately 20 new potatoes Ok to mix the different color available in grocery stores at different times of year.
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon GC Napa Valley Rosemary Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon GC Napa Valley Tellicherry Pepper
- 1 tablespoon GC Napa Valley Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 fresh garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash & scrub the new potatoes
- Cut potatoes in half- if some are larger, cut them into thirds or quarters so all are similar sizes for even cooking. Put into a shallow open casserole.
- Add rosemary, garlic cloves, oil, salt and pepper to potatoes and mix
- Put into oven and roast 20-30 minutes
- After 10 minutes, stir to expose more potatoes to the heat, so the surface will get crisp. Potatoes should be soft but have a crisp skin on the top layer
Just serve right out of the casserole. Taste and add more salt & pepper if needed