Orange Marjoram Candied Almonds
YIELD: 4 cups
Wine Pairing: 2014 Pietro Family Cellars Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 20 minutes TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
- 4 cups whole almonds, raw and unsalted
- 2 Tbsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Orange Infused Honey
- 2 Tbs. GC Napa Valley Natural Orange Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Marjoram Finishing Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Lemon Tellicherry Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place almonds in large mixing bowl.
- Warm the Orange Honey in a microwave at 10 second intervals to a pourable consistency.
- Add the Orange Honey and Orange Olive Oil to the almonds. Mix to evenly coat.
- Spread coated almonds in a single layer onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle Lemon Tellicherry Pepper and Marjoram Finishing Sea Salt evenly over the almonds.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, stirring almonds every 5 minutes to prevent burning. Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet.
Feature as a Happy Hour snack paired with wine, salad garnish and makes a lovely home-made gift.
- 1 lb. whole almonds, raw and unsalted
- Parchment paper, 1 sheet