Olive Oil Tasting
Easy elevated entertaining
Recipe by: Gabrielle
Wine Pairing: 2019 Gabrielle Collection Rosé D’Été Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
PREP TIME: 5 minutes TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
- 1 loaf fresh crusty artisan bread such as baguette, ciabatta, country loaf, sourdough, etc. or crostini or crackers
- ½ tsp. + ½ tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Orange Guava Finishing Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Grapefruit Pink Peppercorn
- 2 Tbsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Citrus Herb Seasoning (Foodie Exclusive)
- 2 Tbsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Basil Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Jalapeño Olive Oil
- Slice artisan bread into dipping size pieces if using.
- Pour each Olive Oil in separate serving vessels.
- Add your favorite GC Napa Valley seasonings in separate dishes to mix and match flavors or add seasonings directly to the Olive Oils to create your own blend. Here are some suggestions:
- Option 1: Combine ½ tsp. Orange Guava Finishing Sea Salt with Grapefruit Pink Peppercorn. Place near or mix with the Orange Olive Oil for a citrus explosion.
- Option 2: Add ½ -1 tsp. Citrus Herb Seasoning to Basil Olive Oil. The smokiness of the seasoning is balanced by the fresh flavor of the basil.
- Option 3: Add ½ tsp. Orange Guava Finishing Sea Salt to Jalapeño Olive Oil for a citrus-fruity-spicy sensation.
Place bread, crostini, and/or crackers into a decorative basket layered with a tea towel or colorful napkin.
- 1 loaf fresh artisan bread such as baguette, ciabatta, country loaf, sourdough, etc. or crostini or crackers