Layered Herbed Citrus Olive Oil & Parmesan Corn on the Cob
A summer favorite packed with flavor
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 25 minutes TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 6 ears sweet corn, cleaned
- ¼ cup GC Napa Valley Citrus Herb Pepper Olive Oil
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 medium lemon, zest of (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 Tbs. GC Napa Valley Natural Marjoram Finishing Sea Salt
- 6 pieces aluminum foil, 12” x 14” rectangles
- 6 pieces parchment paper, 12” x 12” squares + 1 extra piece
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lay out sheets of aluminum foil layered with parchment paper and 1 ear of corn on each.
- Pour Citrus Herb Pepper Olive Oil in a small bowl. Brush each ear of corn generously and seal in foil.
- Place foil wrapped corn on the grill. Turn quarterly over a 12-15 minutes time period to prevent burning.
- Mix in a small bowl the Parmesan cheese, lemon zest and Marjoram Finishing Sea Salt. Transfer to a piece of Parmesan paper.
- Remove corn from grill. Remove foil and parchment. Roll corn in the Parmesan mixture.
Lay dressed corn on a serving platter.
- 6 ears sweet corn
- 4 oz. Parmesan cheese wedge
- 1 medium lemon
- Aluminum foil
- Parchment paper