GC Napa Valley Bloody Mary
Serves: 4 - 6
Wine Pairing: If you like wine with your Bloody Marys, we recommend 2013 Pietro Family Cellars Sauvignon Blanc.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes. Cooking Time: 3 minutes. Total Time: 6 minutes.
- 3 Cups Tomato juice
- 2 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Tuscan Rosemary Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp. GC Napa Valley Lavender Tellicherry Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Celery salt
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tsp. Horseradish (peeled & finely grated)
- 1 Tsp. Tabasco sauce
- GC NAPA VALLEY Meat Rub
- 3 Limes
- 1 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour tomato juice into a mixing bowl.
- Add one lemon and two lime’s zest to bowl. Cut lemon and limes in half, and roast in oven for 10 minutes. (This releases the juice inside and adds deeper citrus flavor.) Squeeze juice into tomato sauce mixture.
- Add GCNV Rosemary Sea Salt, GCNV Lavender Tellicherry Pepper, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, and Tabasco sauce.
- Season to your liking. Store in a pitcher and refrigerate. This mix gets even better with age!
Rub a lime wedge around the rim of a pint glass and dip rim into GCNV Meat Rub. Add 1-2 shots (1.5 oz.) of vodka to mix.