Gabrielle’s Raspberry Brut Rosé with Pomegranate Rim Sugar
Fresh whole raspberries, Pomegranate Rim Sugar and fresh savory accent the floral flavors of this dry Rosé
Recipe by: Gabrielle
Wine Pairing: Pietro Family Cellars Brut Rosé Sparkling
PREP TIME: 10 minutes TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 bottle 750 ml. Pietro Family Cellars Brut Rosé Sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 pouch GC Napa Valley Cocktail Rim Seasoning: Organic Pomegranate
- 16 fresh raspberries organic, washed
- *Optional: 3 sprigs fresh savory (herb) ½ inch, washed & dried
- Prepare champagne flutes: Mound Pomegranate Sugar on a flat plate or in a bowl that is a larger diameter than the serving glasses. Moisten the rim of each glass with an orange wedge, then dip firmly into the Pomegranate Sugar once or twice. Set aside.
- Wash and gently dry the savory herb and cut into 3-1” pieces.
Important Note: Carefully pour into the center of the champagne flute to avoid hitting the sugared rim. Fill the flute with Pietro Family Cellars Brut Rosé Drop 4 fresh raspberries into the flute (will sink to the bottom).
*Optional Accent: Float a one inch piece of savory on the top. Highly recommended to create a signature cocktail.Gabrielle’s Raspberry Brut Rosé with Pomegranate Rim Sugar