Fruitbowl with Lavender Honey Drizzle
Recipe by: Kim Williams, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 6 tbsp GC Estate Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup each of your favorite Fresh fruit: Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, bananas, mango
- 2 tbsp GC Wild Honey Infused with Provence Lavender , slightly warmed
- Fresh mint
- GC Lavender Kernels
- Slice fresh fruits into bite sized pieces and put into serving bowl.
- Put 2 tbsp GC Wild Honey Infused with Provence Lavender into Microwave for 15 seconds to warm.
- Pour over fruit
- Tear fresh mint into small pieces and carefully toss.
Fill out into 4 bowls Put 2 GC Lavender Kernels on top of each bowl and serve.