Foraged Wild Mint Honey-Lavender-Cilantro Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Recipe by: Gabrielle
YIELD: 1 cup
PREP TIME: 10 minutes REST TIME: 20 minutes TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- ¼ cup English cucumber, peeled and deseeded, finely minced
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, need 1 Tbsp. juice
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. Natural Culinary Lavender Tellicherry Pepper
- ½ tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Culinary Lavender Finishing Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Foraged Wild Mint Infused Honey
- 1½ tsp. GC Napa Valley Olive Spice Blend
- ¼ tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural English Bay Leaf Powder
- Wrap minced cucumber in a paper towel, gently press to remove excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add cucumber and mix.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Excellent dipping sauce for grilled lamb, poultry, seafood, grilled vegetables, raw vegetables, or use as a salad dressing. Double recipe to have on-hand. Keeps for five days.
- 1 English cucumber
- 8 oz. Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch cilantro
- FROM PREVIOUS SHIPMENTS: GC Napa Valley Natural Culinary Lavender Finishing Sea Salt