Creamy Brussels Sprouts
Super easy, so delicious!
Recipe by: Gabrielle
PREP TIME: 10 minutes, COOKING TIME: 10 minutes, TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 20 brussels sprouts, outer leaves and stems trimmed, halved lengthwise through stem
- ¼ cup + ¼ cup GC Napa Valley Natural Savory Proprietary Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp. butter, unsalted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Lemon Tellicherry Pepper
- 1 tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Wild Fennel Finishing Sea Salt
- 1 yellow onion medium, diced ½”
- 1 red bell pepper large, diced ½”
- Garnish: Blue cheese crumbles
- Boil water in a steamer. Add brussels sprouts. Steam until almost fork tender, but still a bit firm, about 5 minutes. Remove brussels sprouts from the steamer.
- ¼ cup + ¼ cup GC Napa Valley Natural Savory Proprietary Ble• Heat large sauté pan with ¼ cup Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil and but When hot add brussels sprouts cut side down and cook until nicely browned. Then add cream, stir brussels sprouts and reduce cream over low heat for 5 minutes until thickened.nd Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Meanwhile, heat medium size sauté pan over medium heat. Add ¼ cup Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil, diced onion and pepper. Sauté until soft, 5 minutes.
- Remove the creamy brussels sprouts from the heat and season with Lemon Tellicherry Pepper and Wild Fennel Finishing Sea Salt.
Put brussels sprouts into a serving dish. Top with the sautéed onions and red bell pepper. Garnish with blue cheese crumbles.
- 20 brussels sprouts
- 1 stick butter, unsalted (4 oz.)
- 8 oz. heavy cream
- 1 yellow onion, medium
- 1 red bell pepper, large
- 4 oz. blue cheese
- GC Napa Valley Natural Savory Proprietary Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- GC Napa Valley Natural Lemon Tellicherry Pepper
- GC Napa Valley Natural Wild Fennel Finishing Sea Salt