Citrus Sugar Whipped Cream
A divine, decadent addition to anything needing a delicate sweet touch; discover the infinite possibilities!
SERVES: 8 (yield 2 cups)
PREP TIME: 20 minutes TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream with at least 30% milk fat, cold
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. GC Napa Valley Organic Citrus Sugar
- Select a large enough stainless steel or glass mixing bowl to accommodate the doubling in volume of the cream.
- Place bowl and wire whisk/beaters in the freezer or refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Add to the chilled bowl the cold cream, vanilla extract and Citrus Sugar. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until soft peaks form that hold their shape. Do not over beat as the cream will start to separate to form butter. Use the whipped cream immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place a dollop of Citrus Sugar Whipped Cream on hot or cold coffee beverages, Irish coffee or other coffee cocktails, hot chocolate, chai drinks, hot apple cider, milk shakes, etc.
- Use Citrus Sugar Whipped Cream as a topping for pancakes, waffles, fresh fruit, scones, muffins, pound cake, angel food cake, pies, puddings, brownies, other desserts, ice cream, etc.
- 1 container 8 fl. oz. heavy whipping cream with at least 30% milk fat
- Vanilla extract