Burrata with Basil Olive Oil
A velvety cheese bundle filled with pure indulgence melds playfully with our herbaceous olive oil
Recipe by: Gabrielle
Wine Pairing: 2019 Gabrielle Collection Rosé d’Été Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
PREP TIME: 5 minutes TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
- 8 oz. burrata or fresh mozzarella cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Basil Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Citrus Herb Seasoning (Foodie Exclusive)
- 12 basil leaves
- Crackers, crostini, fresh or grilled bread (French baguette, ciabatta, sourdough, etc.), your preference
- Remove burrata from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
- Place burrata in serving dish. Drizzle with Basil Olive Oil, sprinkle with Citrus Herb Seasoning to taste and garnish with basil leaves.
Serve Burrata with Basil Olive with your favorite crackers, crostini or bread.
- 8 oz. burrata or fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 small bunch basil leaves
- 1 pkg. crackers or crostini, or 1 loaf artisan bread (French baguette, ciabatta, sourdough, etc.)