Recipe by: Chef Andrew Knessey, Kansas City
- 1 pound Ground Angus beef (80-20)
- 1 ea. Large sweet onion (Vidalia)
- 2 tbsp Sherry vinegar
- GC Wild Fennel Finishing Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 16 ea. Mini Brioche buns
- Portion ground beef into 16-1 oz balls. Flatten into mini burgers. Reserve.
- Thinly slice sweet onion. Add oil to thick bottomed pot and add onions.
- Cook on low until onions start to caramelize and turn golden.
- Add sherry vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and reserve. Can be served hot or cold as a condiment.
- Season burgers with GC Wild Fennel Finishing Sea Salt and pepper and cook in a cast iron pan or on a grill to medium rare.
- Assemble burgers and top with onion relish.
Arrange Beef Sliders on a platter accent with a dollop of the onion relish on a few leaves of arugula.
▼ Click here to download the recipe card