RECIPES LIKE THIS ARE COMING YOUR WAY! Through our Wine Country Foodie Club
White Nectarine and Lavender Crostini
- 1 French baguette
- GC Culinary Lavender Honey
- GC Culinary Chardonnay Estate Sea Salt
- GC Culinary Lavender Sugar
- GC Culinary Buttery Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- GC Culinary Organic Lavender Tellicherry Pepper
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1 ripe white nectarine
- Turn the oven to broil and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut the baguette into 1” thick slices and brush with GC Buttery Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle GC Chardonnay Sea Salt and Lavender Tellicherry Pepper.
- Broil for 3 minutes or until golden brown and remove.
- Spread a layer of goat cheese onto each crostini.
- Thinly slice the nectarine laying three slices onto each crostini.
- Warm 5 TBSP of GC Lavender Honey and drizzle over crostini.
Join us in a year-long celebration for every foodie. Every few months, you will be shipped a selection of artisan culinary products from our Wine Country Foodie Club. Enjoy creative easy to prepare recipes, shopping lists and suggested wine pairing.Our Napa Valley Estate signature products that inspire fresh cooking into your kitchen.
– Gabrielle Leonhard O’Connell, Vintner & Culinary Creator