Book Your Tasting Experience
at Gabrielle Collection taste+ Napa Valley
“Wine is never far from food in a life well lived”
-GABRIELLE LEONHARD O’CONNELL, WINEMAKER
Select Your Guided Seated Tasting Experience:
Our Casual Experiences
Sip: $30 Wine and Chocolate
- Freshly made organic Chocolates perfectly paired with selected Wines, plus Olive Oil and Infused Estate Herb Sea Salt & Pepper Sampling. Did you know that salt, pepper and olive oil are a dynamic trio? Come to explore.
Sip: $30 Wine and Popcorn
- Uniquely Seasoned Gourmet Popcorns perfectly paired with selected Wines, plus Olive Oil and Infused Estate Herb Sea Salt & Pepper sampling, with a freshly made in-house organic Chocolate finale. This definitely not your theatre popcorn.
Our Extended Wine Lover and Foodie Experiences:
5 + 5: $50 per person
Includes selections from small production Gabrielle Limited wines: Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon or Meritage Blend.
- 5 Tasty Bites + 5 Wines– including Seasonal Bites, a Charcuterie Board, Olive Oil Flight, Infused Estate Herb Sea Salt & Pepper exploration, with a freshly made in-house organic Chocolate finale. Taste+ staff are foodies, so creativity abounds to surprise delight your palate.
6 + 6: VIP $75 per person
Emphasis on highly allocated, winery exclusive Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignons and Gold medal wines of the highest vineyard pedigree to enhance each bite. An O’Connell Family Estate to Plate experience with bites accented by organic estate ingredients.
- 6 tasty bites plus 6 wines. Includes rare Napa Valley cabernet sauvignons, lavish charcuterie board, olive oil flight, infused estate herb sea salt & pepper exploration, freshly made in-house organic chocolate finale.
- Lunch option: Add a salad course with more gourmet surprises and a limited production estate OCFV Cabernet Sauvignon. Add $20 per person.
Let the Wine Begin
$45 Per Person
Four breakfast bites paired with four wines. Available from 9:30 to 11am. Reservation required.
(have your coffee before you come!)
Get a jump on wine tasting or fit in one more before heading home. Tasty toasts and bites for wine lovers! Featuring seasonal ingredients and proprietary GC Napa Valley in-house produced culinary products. Finish with a Cabernet Coffee shot and a chocolate finale.
Warning: our caramelized lavender honey bacon is addictive!
An Olive Oil Experience: Educate, Explore, Indulge
$45 Per Person
- What is extra virgin olive oil? What is not?
- Explore different varieties.
- The facts about flavored olive oil.
- How to store? What is quality, what is not?
- How to cook with it? How to pair with food?
Get answers while dipping, sipping, and pairing. Plus, recipes and tasty olive oil accented nibbles paired with wine.
“I fell in love with olive oil while exploring the groves in Napa Valley and beyond. Then I discovered that the Mission olive brought to the California missions from Spain in the 1500s actually no longer exists in Spain, and has become our native US olive! I was hooked! The UC Davis olive tasting certification program and fellow growers here and abroad taught me the facts about growing, pressing, defects, health benefits, and cooking. Our historical grove provides olives for our estate oil. Join us to become olive oil savvy.”
Gabrielle Leonhard O’Connell
Winemaker and Olive Grower
To Find Gabrielle Collection taste + in Downtown Napa