Try Our Lavender Refresh Cloth
In luxury restaurants throughout the world, guests finish their dining experience with an aromatic warm cloth to refresh their hands. This thoughtful but easy gesture it Is a wonderful way to say thank your guests for sharing a meal with you. Here is our secret recipe from Napa for our lavender refresh cloth.
SERVES: 4 people
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
- GC Napa Valley Spa Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 clean wash cloths (or one per person)
- 2 cups hot water
- Heat water to just under boiling in water kettle or pot.
- Fill water into a squeeze bottle.
- Add 4-6 drops Lavender Essential Oil to water and shake.
- Fold wash cloths in half then in a quarter. Make into a roll.
- Squeeze water over cloth until moist but not dripping.
Place the warm moist cloths rolls on a white plate and pass to each guest. Once guest has used the cloths, pass plate around for the used cloths. A fun option is to match the cloth color to the table décor. Place a small flower petal on the presentation plate for an extra touch.
A year-long celebration for the foodie. Every few months, you will be shipped a selection of artisan culinary products with creative easy to prepare recipes, shopping list and suggested wine pairing. Including high quality, freshly handcrafted GC Culinary products feature our Napa Valley vineyard estate. These organically grown herbs, lavender, olives, citrus trees as well as proprietary signature products that bring a touch of wine country inspired fresh cooking into your kitchen.
– Gabrielle Leonhard O’Connell, Vintner & Culinary Creator
- GC Napa Valley Spa Lavender Essential Oil .5 oz.
- One cloth per person
- Plastic squeeze bottle with spout