Thank you for your reservation request. A confirmation will follow via email.
We look forward to hosting you for a fun-filled tasting experience.
All reservations require payment in order to be confirmed and your card will be charged for the tasting fee per person*. Tasting fees for active Decanter Society members will waived for up to 4 people. Please refer to your Decanter Society benefits on our website. With this confirmation, you acknowledge and agree to follow the safety protocols listed below. We must strictly adhere to scheduled tasting times to allow sanitation between tastings, so if you have trouble locating us or will be late, kindly let us know right away. Please reach out with questions, requests and any allergies and dietary restrictions, as we are happy to assist.
*refundable with 24 hour cancelation. Non-refundable within 24 hours of tasting appointment. If a personal or medical emergency arises, we will issue a coupon for future purchases.
YOUR WELL BEING IS OUR PRIORITY
Winemakers are obsessed with cleanliness. Why?? If we were not meticulous in every step of winemaking, we could lose or significantly compromise our wine. I never have and never will take any risks, so as our guest for a tasting, you are treated like my wine. So, every 1 hour and 45 minutes, we close. We clean. Every team member, everywhere.
Our special focus is on your well-being. And the quality of your time with us. You sip, we take care of you. Our doors and patio are open to fresh breezes and to you. All together. All enjoying a glass of O’Connell Family Wines for A Life Well Lived.
Gabrielle Leonhard O’Connell, Vintner and Director of Winemaking
- We follow all issued State and Napa County directives regarding social distancing and sanitation.
- All tables, chairs and touched surfaces will be sanitized between every tasting.
- Touchless payment is provided.
- Wine purchases are carried to the guest’s vehicle for placement in the trunk by winery staff.
- Food preparation is carried out according to COVID-19 guidelines on safe food preparation, handling and service provided by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Industry Guidance from the State of California.
Please do not come if you have a cough, high temperature or do not feel well.
Please maintain 6’ between guests in a different group. Do not touch the tasting staff or other guests.
Please wear masks when not consuming beverages or food.
If needed, please cough or sneeze into a napkin, then dispose in the bag provided.
Please do not touch merchandise. We are happy to get any wine, or merchandise off shelves.