Warm and Sumptuous Ricotta Dip
Warm and comforting, a real crowd pleaser! Ideal for entertaining, movie nights and game day snack.
Recipe by: Gabrielle
Serves: 6- 8
Wine Pairing: 2014 Pietro Family Cellars Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
PREP TIME: 20 minutes, COOKING TIME: 20 minutes, TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 Tbsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Savory Proprietary Blend Extra Virgin Olive
- 2 cups ricotta cheese (We prefer Bellwether Farms Whole Milk Basket Ricotta.)
- 1 large egg, organic
- 1 Tbsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Orange Olive Oil
- ½ orange, zest
- ¼ cup GC Napa Valley Natural Culinary Infused Lavender Honey
- ¼ tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Tuscan Rosemary Finishing Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp. GC Napa Valley Natural Culinary Lavender Tellicherry Pepper
- 1 package of 10 pieces GC Napa Valley Wild Fennel Sea Salted Crostini
- Optional accompaniments: Assorted crackers, celery and carrot spears
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush a decorative medium-size baking dish with 1 Tbsp. Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Whisk together in a medium mixing bowl the ricotta cheese, egg and Orange Olive oil.
- Add in the orange zest, Lavender Honey and Tuscan Rosemary Finishing Sea Salt; combine with the whisk.
- Pour mixture into the oiled baking dish. Top with 1 Tbsp. Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lavender Tellicherry Pepper.
- Bake until mixture is firm when shaken and lightly brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- Prepare the accompaniment dippers.
Serve warm in the decorative baking dish along with the Wild Fennel Sea Salted Crostini or assorted crackers, celery and carrot spears for dipping.
Recipe for Crostini HERE
▼ Click here to download the recipe card