GC Napa Valley Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil “Olio Nuovo” Toast with Sea Salt
Olio Nuovo (new olive oil) is the newly released Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is super rare and super tasty. It is only called “Olio Nuovo” for the first few months, so enjoy quickly!
Recipe by: Gabrielle
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 French Baguette 1 Rustic French bread, Olive bread or Rosemary bread
- 1/2 tsp. GC Napa Valley Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil “Olio Nuovo”
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut baguette into 1 ½ inch slices.
- Toast bread in toaster or place bread onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Drizzle with GC Napa Valley Estate Olive Oil and your favorite GC Napa Valley Finishing Sea Salt.
This is a great addition to the Flambé́ Mushroom Soup or your favorite salad. Or enjoy as a quick snack like the Spanish do!
GC Napa Valley Culinary Products
Select your favorite GC Napa Valley Finishing Sea Salt- Rosemary, Sage, Lavender, Wild Fennel, Cabernet or Chardonnay▼ Click here to download the recipe card