4 lb. Oven Roasted Prime Rib Roast Seasoned with GC Napa Valley Meat Rub
Celebrate Cold Winter Nights With The Comfort Food Of A Juicy Prime Rib Roast
- 4-5 lbs. Prime Rib USDA Choice Bone-In. For traditional farming, Harris Ranch meat is very flavorful. Or select grass fed beef.
- 1/4 cup GC Napa Valley MEAT RUB
- 6 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 tablespoon GC Napa Valley Tellicherry Pepper
- 1 tablespoon GC Napa Valley Rosemary Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon GC Napa Valley Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Insert garlic slices into the meat with tip of a sharp knife. Spread evenly around the roast.
- Rub meat with olive oil, then with Meat Rub. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Roast 15 minutes at 435 degrees.
- Reduce het to 375 degrees and roast until medium well-done t 165 degrees on met thermometer.
- Remove from oven & let sit 10 minutes before carving.
- Drain juices into gravy bowl to serve with the meat.
While the meat is being carved, warm the dinner plates in the microwave for 1 minute each. Also heat the serving plate. Slice roast into ½” slices across the grain. Arrange on the serving plate and garnish with a fresh rosemary or parsley. Put warmed plates at each guest place, then pass the prime rib.
Wine Pairing: GABRIELLE COLLECTION EQUILATERAL CABERNET SAUVIGNON NAPA VALLEY
The elegant balance of our 100% CABERNET SAUVIGNON is a preferred match for a refined cut of meat such as Prime Rib.