WINE COUNTRY FOODIE CLUB
From Our O’Connell Family Vineyard Estate to Your Doorstep
AN INVITATION TO JOIN
GABRIELLE’S KITCHEN RECIPES + GC CULINARY INGREDIENTS + SHOPPING LIST + SERVING SUGGESTIONS + WINE PAIRING
Join the Wine Country Foodie Club in a year-long celebration for the Foodie. Every 6-8 weeks, you will be shipped a selection of artisan culinary products with creative, easy to prepare recipes, shopping list and suggested wine pairing. My high quality, freshly handcrafted GC Culinary products feature our Napa Valley Vineyard Estate organically grown herbs, lavender, olives, citrus as well as proprietary signature products that bring a touch of wine country inspired fresh cooking into your kitchen.
– Gabrielle Leonhard O’Connell, Culinary Creator & Vintner
Bring wine country inspired fresh cooking into your kitchen
• Yes, I would like to become a member of the WINE COUNTRY FOODIE CLUB • I want to give WINE COUNTRY FOODIE CLUB membership as a gift.
Inspirational Recipes that are Easy to Prepare
Convenience of doorstep delivery
Organized Shopping List & Wine pairing
20% discount on all GC Napa Valley Culinary Products
Shipment cost ranges from $90-$135. Cancel anytime prior to announced shipment
easy… convenient… gourmet… fresh… fun!
CONTACT: Tel:707-815-0364 Visit our store: 1000 Main, Napa CA 94559
WINE COUNTRY FOODIE RECIPES LIKE THIS ARE COMING YOUR WAY!
White Nectarine and Lavender Crostini
- 1 French baguette
- GC Culinary Lavender Honey
- GC Culinary Chardonnay Estate Sea Salt
- GC Culinary Lavender Sugar
- GC Culinary Buttery Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- GC Culinary Organic Lavender Tellicherry Pepper
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1 ripe white nectarine
- Turn the oven to broil and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut the baguette into 1” thick slices and brush with GC Buttery Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle GC Chardonnay Sea Salt and Lavender Tellicherry Pepper.
- Broil for 3 minutes or until golden brown and remove.
- Spread a layer of goat cheese onto each crostini.
- Thinly slice the nectarine laying three slices onto each crostini.
- Warm 5 TBSP of GC Lavender Honey and drizzle over crostini.