ROOTED IN THE VINEYARD
JOIN US FOR AN INTIMATE FOOD & WINE EXPERIENCE
“It starts in the vineyard… the wine… the lifestyle…. the creativity… the respect. Grapes grow better in a diverse ecosystem with thoughtful Certified Organic practices, wine tastes better in the company of food, conversation and knowing the origin of wine and food gives a sense of place and authenticity. Our vineyard is the source of creativity to enrich life from the roots up…literally. “
–Gabrielle Leonhard O’Connell, Wayne O’Connell, Preston O’Connell
Vintners, O’Connell Family Wines
AN AUTHENTIC NAPA ORIGIN EXPERIENCE
TASTING AT THE TABLEGabrielle Collection taste+ In Downtown Napa Wine and food are inseparable.- our guests experience a VINEYARD FARM TO TABLE tasting. Since opening early 2017, Gabrielle Collection taste+ has received 5-star responses from enthusiastic guests, who loved the innovative incorporation of estate infused salts, olive oil, honey, herbs blends into tasty bites. All culinary signature ingredients used to accent the tasty bites are grown at the certified organic O’Connell Family Vineyard Estate.
-by the First Street Bridge at the Napa River-
YOUR GUIDED FOOD AND WINE EXPERIENCEOlive oil Flight ¸ Salt Tasting ¸ BITES + WINE SELECT 5 bites + 5 wines $50 P. GUEST ADD CHARCUTERIE BOARD $15 P. GUEST The Wines: Small production, extended aging; including winery exclusive
- Vintner Wayne O’Connell offers Pietro Family Cellars, dating to 1906 when his Italian grandfather planted his vineyard in California. Taste: white Bordeaux style Sauvignon Blanc, elegant Burgundian style Chardonnay. *
- Vintner Gabrielle Leonhard O’Connell offers the Gabrielle Collection, a distinctive collection of Cabernet Sauvignons that emphasize balance, finesse with layers of expressive fruit and a rich finish. *
- The Wines: Includes highly allocated OCFV Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, winery exclusive Gabrielle Limited Cabernet selections.
- VIP LUXURY 6 bites + 6 wines (Suitable for Lunch): $150 P. GUEST
- The Wines: Emphasis on rare Cabernet Sauvignons including OCFV Estate, Integration I 10 vintage Solara-style, Silver Stallion magnum and a rare library wine.
SHOPSmall batch estate products reflect the purity of their environment. SIGNATURE PRODUCTS: CULINARY · HOME · POOCH · SPA Natural as Nature Intended
ALL COMES FULL CIRCLE.“We love bringing our wine country lifestyle to our guests” The O’Connell Family From The Vineyard Estate…To The Table…To Your Home…To Well-Being BY RESERVATION ONLY
THE SOURCEEducational Walk of the historic O’Connell Family Estate Vineyards & Farm Creative, responsible farming is the foundation of great food and wine. Rarely does a guest to Napa Valley have the opportunity to enter this private estate to interact with an enthusiastic team of educators about their organic farming practices where biodiversity allows minimal organic inputs to create gold-medal wines of great purity. The growing environment is naturally balanced with diverse plantings to attract beneficial insects, birds & bees. An added bonus- these plantings provide the source for ingredients used in paired wine tastings…vineyard to table. Enjoy the aromatics of the Lavender Field, visit the vineyard up close, pause at the Sunken Rose Garden and savor surprise treats along the way. Gather on the Grand Lawn under the 400-year-old oak tree to hear about the estate history dating back to 1850’s when the California Agriculture Commission named it the best vineyard land in Napa Valley. No charge for this educational walk. Limited availability. By Appointment Only. Please note- this educational walk is independent of tastings at Gabrielle Collection taste+. Tasting appointments are made separately.
Book Your Vineyard to Table Experience