Tomato & Burrata Accordion
Recipe by: Gabrielle
Each Tomato Serves 1
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 Garden Tomato Per Person
- Buffalo Mozzarella
- GC Napa Valley Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Thinly Sliced (Chiffonade) Fresh Basil.
- GC Napa Valley Tillicherry Pepper
- GC Napa Valley Rosemary Sea Salt
- Slice the tomato 3/4" through, leaving the bottom connected
- Slice buffalo mozzarella into ¼” slices
- Gently slide the Mozzarella between each tomato slice. Drizzle with GC Napa Valley Savory Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of thinly sliced (chiffonade) fresh basil
- Season with GC Napa Valley Tellicherry Pepper and Rosemary Sea Salt.
We hope you enjoy this fabulous recipe. Do you love to cook? Love convenience? Join Wine Country Foodie. From our Napa Estate to your Doorstep. Fast easy and delicious Vineyard Farm to Table recipes.